Detects important genomic abnormalities in acute myeloid leukemia (AML), myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN), myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), and MDS/MPN neoplasms that may have diagnostic, prognostic, and/or therapeutic significance:
• Loss/gain of DNA
• Loss of heterozygosity (LOH)
• Single gene mutations (substitutions and small insertions and deletions)
Massively Parallel Sequencing/Genomic Microarray (Oligo-SNP Array)
Lavender (K2EDTA) OR Bone Marrow (EDTA).
Do not freeze. Transport 5 mL whole blood. (Min: 1 mL) OR Transport 3 mL bone marrow. (Min: 1 mL)Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
Serum, plasma or tissue. Specimens collected in anticoagulants other than EDTA. Clotted or grossly hemolyzed specimens.
Ambient: 24 hours; Refrigerated: 5 days; Frozen: Unacceptable
Refer to report.
Compliance Statement B: For laboratory developed tests not using a RUO kit, and for FDA approved, cleared or 510(k) exempt assays with alterations. This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ARUP Laboratories. The U. S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved or cleared this test; however, FDA clearance or approval is not currently required for clinical use. The results are not intended to be used as the sole means for clinical diagnosis or patient management decisions.
The diagnosis under consideration is required information to order this test. Genes tested: ANKRD26, ASXL1, ASXL2, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CEBPA, CSF3R, CUX1*, DDX41, DNMT1*, DNMT3A, ELANE, ETNK1, ETV6, EZH2, FBXW7, FLT3, GATA1, GATA2, GNAS, HNRNPK, IDH1, IDH2, IL7R, JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, KDM6A*, KIT, KMT2A, KRAS, LUC7L2, MPL, NOTCH1, NPM1*, NRAS, NSD1, PHF6, PIGA, PRPF40B, PRPF8, PTPN11, RAD21, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SH2B3, SMC1A, SMC3, SRSF2, STAG2, STAT3, STAT5B*, SUZ12*, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, U2AF2, WT1, ZRSR2.
* - One or more exons are not covered by sequencing for the indicated gene; see Additional Technical Information.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2006326||Cytogenomic Microarray SNP - Oncology|
|2011118||Myeloid Malignancy Proposed Diagnosis|
|2011119||Myeloid Malignancies Panel Specimen||31208-2|
|2011120||Myeloid Malignancies Panel Interp||35474-6|
|2012183||Myeloid Panel Summary|
- Acute myeloid leukemia, AML
- Aplastic Anemia
- Atypical chronic myelogenous leukemia, aCML
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia not otherwise specified
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia, BCR-ABL1 positive, CML
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, CMML
- Chronic neutrophilic leukemia, CNL
- Genomic microarray
- Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia, JMML
- Myelodysplastic syndrome with isolated del(5q)
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, MDS
- Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative neoplasm, MDS/MPN
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, essential thrombocythemia, MPN-ET
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, MPN
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, polycythemia vera, MPN-PV
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, primary myelofibrosis, MPN-PMF
- Oligo-SNP array
- Refractory anemia with excess blasts, RAEB
- Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts associated with marked thrombocytosis, RARS-T
- Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts, RARS
- Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia, RCMD
- Refractory cytopenia with unilineage dysplasia, RCUD