Assess for single gene mutations, including substitutions and smaller insertions and deletions that may have prognostic and/or therapeutic significance in AML, myelodysplastic syndromes, myeloproliferative neoplasms, or MDS/MPN overlap disorders such as chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Massively Parallel Sequencing
Lavender (K2EDTA) OR Bone Marrow (EDTA).
Do not freeze. Transport 5 mL whole blood. (Min: 1 mL) OR Transport 3 mL bone marrow. (Min: 1 mL)Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
Serum, plasma or tissue. Specimens collected in anticoagulants other than EDTA. Clotted or grossly hemolyzed specimens.
Ambient: 24 hours; Refrigerated: 5 days; Frozen: Unacceptable
Refer to report.
Compliance Statement B: For laboratory developed tests not using a RUO kit, and for FDA approved, cleared or 510(k) exempt assays with alterations. This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ARUP Laboratories. The U. S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved or cleared this test; however, FDA clearance or approval is not currently required for clinical use. The results are not intended to be used as the sole means for clinical diagnosis or patient management decisions.
The diagnosis under consideration is required information to order this test. Genes tested: ANKRD26, ASXL1, ASXL2, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CEBPA, CSF3R, CUX1*, DDX41, DNMT1*, DNMT3A, ELANE, ETNK1, ETV6, EZH2, FBXW7, FLT3, GATA1, GATA2, GNAS, HNRNPK, IDH1, IDH2, IL7R, JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, KDM6A*, KIT, KMT2A, KRAS, LUC7L2, MPL, NOTCH1, NPM1*, NRAS, NSD1, PHF6, PIGA, PRPF40B, PRPF8, PTPN11, RAD21, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SH2B3, SMC1A, SMC3, SRSF2, STAG2, STAT3, STAT5B*, SUZ12*, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, U2AF2, WT1, ZRSR2
* - One or more exons are not covered by sequencing for the indicated gene; see Additional Technical Information
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2011118||Myeloid Malignancy Proposed Diagnosis|
|2011119||Myeloid Malignancies Panel Specimen||31208-2|
|2011120||Myeloid Malignancies Panel Interp||35474-6|
|2011121||EER Myeloid Malignancies Panel by NGS||11526-1|
- Acute myeloid leukemia, AML
- Atypical chronic myelogenous leukemia, aCML
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia not otherwise specified
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia, BCR-ABL1 positive, CML
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, CMML
- Chronic neutrophilic leukemia, CNL
- Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia, JMML
- Myelodysplastic syndrome with isolated del(5q)
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, MDS
- Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative neoplasm
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, essential thrombocythemia, MPN-ET
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, MDS/MPN
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, polycythemia vera, MPN-PV
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, primary myelofibrosis, MPN-PMF
- Refractory anemia with excess blasts, RAEB
- Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts associated with marked thrombocytosis, RARS-T
- Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts, RARS
- Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia, RCMD
- Refractory cytopenia with unilineage dsysplasia, RCUD