Preferred test to assess for hereditary form of cardiomyopathy or arrhythmia.
Massively Parallel Sequencing
New York DOH Approval Status
Lavender (EDTA) or yellow (ACD Solution A or B).
Transport 3 mL whole blood. (Min: 1 mL)
Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: Unacceptable
Refer to report.
This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ARUP Laboratories. It has not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. This test was performed in a CLIA certified laboratory and is intended for clinical purposes.
Counseling and informed consent are recommended for genetic testing. Consent forms are available online.
Laboratory Developed Test (LDT)
Genes Tested: ABCC9, ACTC1, ACTN2, ANK2, ANKRD1, BAG3**, CACNA1C, CACNB2, CASQ2, CAV3, CRYAB**, CSRP3, DES, DMD, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, DTNA, EMD**, EYA4, FHL1**, FKRP, FKTN, GAA, GATAD1**, GLA, GPD1L, JPH2, JUP, KCNE1, KCNE2, KCNE3, KCNH2, KCNJ2, KCNQ1, LAMA4, LAMP2, LDB3, LMNA, MYBPC3, MYH6, MYH7, MYL2, MYL3, MYLK2, MYOT, MYOZ2, MYPN, NEXN, PKP2, PLN, PRKAG2, RBM20, RYR2, SCN1B, SCN2B, SCN3B, SCN4B, SCN5A, SGCA, SGCB, SGCD, SGCG, SLC25A4, SNTA1, TAZ**, TCAP, TGFB3, TMEM43, TNNC1, TNNI3, TNNT2, TPM1, TRDN**, TRPM4, TTN*, TTR, VCL
* One or more exons are not covered by sequencing for the indicated gene; see Additional Technical Information.
** Deletion/duplication detection is not available for this gene.
81228; 81413; 81414
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2010184||Cardiomyopathy/Arrhythmia Panel Specimen||31208-2|
|2010187||Cardiomyopathy/Arrhythmia Panel Interp||41103-3|
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC)
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia (ARVD)
- Brugada syndrome (BrS)
- Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT)
- Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Familial dilated cardiomyopathy (FDC)
- Familial polymorphic cardiomyopathy (FPVT)
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome
- Left ventricular noncompaction (LVNC)
- Long QT syndrome (LQTS)
- Short QT syndrome (SQTS)
- Uhl anomaly