- Patient Preparation
- Green (sodium heparin).
- Specimen Preparation
- Do not freeze or expose to extreme temperatures. Transfer 5mL whole blood to a green (sodium heparin). (Min: 1.0 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature
Submit specimen according to Biological Substance, Category B, shipping guidelines.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Frozen specimens. Clotted specimens
- This test must be ordered using Cytogenetic test request form #43099 or through your ARUP interface. Submit the Patient History for Cytogenetic (Chromosome) Studies form with the electronic packing list (available at http://www.aruplab.com/genetics/forms.php).
- Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 48 hours; Frozen: Unacceptable
A processing fee will be charged if this procedure is canceled at the client's request, after the test has been set up, or if the specimen integrity is inadequate to allow culture growth.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0097635||Chromosome Analysis, Leukemic Blood|
|2009356||EER Chrom Analysis LKB w/Rflx to Array|
- Cytogenomic SNP Microarray - Oncology
- genomic microarray
- leukemic blood chromosome
- Leukemic blood karyotype
- SNP array