Use to assess for single gene mutations, including substitutions and smaller insertions and deletions that may have prognostic and/or therapeutic significance in AML, myelodysplastic syndromes, myeloproliferative neoplasms, or MDS/MPN overlap disorders such as chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Massively Parallel Sequencing
New York DOH Approval Status
Lavender (EDTA), Green (sodium heparin), Bone Marrow (EDTA), or Bone Marrow (sodium heparin). Fresh-frozen Tissue.
Whole Blood and Bone Marrow: Transport 3 mL. (Min: 1.5 mL)
Fresh-frozen Tissue: Transport 5 mg fresh-frozen tissue. (Min: 5 mg)
Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered
Whole Blood or Bone Marrow: Refrigerated.
Fresh-frozen Tissue: Frozen.
Serum, plasma, grossly hemolyzed specimens, buccal brush or swab, FFPE tissue.
Whole Blood or Bone Marrow: Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: Unacceptable
Fresh-frozen Tissue: Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 1 month
Refer to report.
This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ARUP Laboratories. It has not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. This test was performed in a CLIA certified laboratory and is intended for clinical purposes.
Laboratory Developed Test (LDT)
Genes tested: ANKRD26, ASXL1, ASXL2, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CEBPA, CSF3R, CUX1*, DDX41, DNMT1*, DNMT3A, ELANE, ETNK1, ETV6, EZH2, FBXW7, FLT3, GATA1, GATA2, GNAS, HNRNPK, IDH1, IDH2, IL7R, JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, KDM6A*, KIT, KMT2A, KRAS, LUC7L2, MPL, NOTCH1, NPM1*, NRAS, NSD1, PHF6, PIGA, PRPF40B, PRPF8, PTPN11, RAD21, RUNX1, SAMD9, SAMD9L, SETBP1, SF3B1, SH2B3, SMC1A, SMC3, SRSF2, STAG2, STAT3, STAT5B*, SUZ12*, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, U2AF2, WT1, ZRSR2
*One or more exons are not covered by sequencing for the indicated gene; see Additional Technical Information
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2011118||Myeloid Malignancy Proposed Diagnosis||44833-2|
|2011119||Myeloid Malignancies Panel Specimen||31208-2|
|2011120||Myeloid Malignancies Panel Interp||35474-6|
|2011121||EER Myeloid Malignancies Panel by NGS||11526-1|
- Acute myeloid leukemia, AML
- Atypical chronic myelogenous leukemia, aCML
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia not otherwise specified
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia, BCR-ABL1 positive, CML
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, CMML
- Chronic neutrophilic leukemia, CNL
- Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia, JMML
- Myelodysplastic syndrome with isolated del(5q)
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, MDS
- Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative neoplasm
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, essential thrombocythemia, MPN-ET
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, MDS/MPN
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, polycythemia vera, MPN-PV
- Myeloproliferative neoplasm, primary myelofibrosis, MPN-PMF
- Refractory anemia with excess blasts, RAEB
- Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts associated with marked thrombocytosis, RARS-T
- Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts, RARS
- Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia, RCMD
- Refractory cytopenia with unilineage dsysplasia, RCUD