Lavender (K2 or K3 EDTA). Also acceptable Green (Sodium or Lithium Heparin). Collect Monday-Thursday only.
Do not send to ARUP Laboratories. For direct submission instructions please contact ARUP Referral Testing at (800) 242-2787, ext. 5145. Transport 6 mL whole blood. (Min: 2 mL) Specimen must be received at performing laboratory within 24 hours of collection
Test is not performed at ARUP; separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
Patient history form is required.
Ambient: 24 hours; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: Unacceptable
Performed by non-ARUP Laboratory
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0099601||Leukocyte Lysosomal Enzyme Screen||48311-5|
- Fabry disease
- Gaucher disease
- GM1 gangliosidoses (MPS IVB)
- GM2 gangliosidoses (all types)
- Krabbe disease
- Lysosomal Enzyme Panel (Leukocyte Lysosomal Enzyme)
- Lysosomal Storage Disease Enzyme Analysis (Leukocyte Lysosomal Enzyme)
- Niemann-Pick Types A & B
- Pompe disease
- Sialidosis (Mucolipidosis I)
- Wolman disease
Jefferson Medical College Lab