Quantitative ImmunoCAP Fluorescent Enzyme Immunoassay
Serum separator tube.
Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 0.5 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.2 mL)
Hemolyzed, icteric, or lipemic specimens.
After separation from cells: Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 1 year
Effective August 20, 2012
Less than 60.20 mcg/mL
Values less than 2.00 mcg/mL represent absent or undetectable levels of allergen-specific IgG antibody.
Compliance Statement B: For laboratory developed tests not using a RUO kit, and for FDA approved, cleared or 510(k) exempt assays with alterations. This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ARUP Laboratories. The U. S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved or cleared this test; however, FDA clearance or approval is not currently required for clinical use. The results are not intended to be used as the sole means for clinical diagnosis or patient management decisions.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0097636||Allergen, Food, Wheat IgG||35537-0|
- Bread Wheat
- Club Wheat - T. aestivum compactum
- Common Wheat - Triticum aestivum L.
- Durum Wheat
- Einkorn Wheat - T. monococcum L.
- Emmer Wheat - T. dicoccoides
- ImmunoCAP f4
- Macaroni Wheat - T. durum
- Oriental Wheat - T. turanicum Jakubz
- Persian Wheat - T. carthlicum Nevski
- Polish Wheat - T. polonicum L.
- Poulard Wheat - T. turgidum L.
- Rivet Wheat - Triticum turgidum L.
- Spelt Wheat - T. spelta L.
- T. sativum
- Triticum aestivum
- Triticum hybernum L
- Triticum macha Dekap. & Menab.
- Triticum sativum Lam.
- Triticum sphaerococcum Percival
- Triticum vulgare Vill
- Wild Einkorn Wheat - T. boeoticum Boiss