•Clinical phenotype of SCID, Omenn syndrome or other combined immunodeficiency disorders
•Abnormal newborn screen T-cell receptor excision circles (TREC) test result suggestive of SCID
- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA) or yellow (ACD Solution A or B).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 3 mL whole blood. (Min: 1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: Unacceptable
See Compliance Statement C: www.aruplab.com/CS
Counseling and informed consent are recommended for genetic testing. Consent forms are available online.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2010220||SCID Panel Specimen|
|2010223||SCID Panel Interpretation|
- ADA, AK2/ADK2, CD247, CD3Z, CD3D, CD3E, CORO1A, DCLRE1C/ARTEMIS, FOXN1/WHN, IL2RG
- IL7R, JAK3, LIG4, NHEJ1, PNP, PRKDC/DNA-PKcs, PTPRC/CD45, RAG1, RAG2, RMRP