Follow-up test for complement activity screening when both CH50 and AH 50 are low or absent.
Quantitative Radial Immunodiffusion
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate from cells within 30 minutes of collection. Transfer 1 mL plasma to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 0.25 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Thawed specimens.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable: Frozen: 1 year
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2009383||Complement Factor I|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, please click the sidebar link to access the Interface Map.
Performed at National Jewish