- Patient Preparation
- Morning void is preferred.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 2 mL urine to ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Refrigerated specimens received in lab more than 24 hours after collection.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: 24 hours; Frozen: 1 month (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2009280||MPS II Urine Interpretation|
|2009281||MPS II Creatinine, Urine|