- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA) or yellow (ACD Solution A or B). Peripheral blood required.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 3 mL whole blood. (Min: 1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Submit the Patient History Form for Expanded Hearing Loss with the Electronic Packing List.
- Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: Unacceptable
Patient History forms are available online at www.aruplab.com.
Counseling and informed consent are recommended for genetic testing. Consent forms are available online at www.aruplab.com.
See Compliance Statement C: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2008809||Expanded Hearing Loss Del/Dup Specimen|
|2008810||Expanded Hearing Loss Del/Dup Interp|