- Patient Preparation
- EDTA (lavender), plain red, or serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 500 uL serum or plasma to ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 250 uL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Plasma collected in Heparin (green) tube. Refrigerated specimens received in lab more than 24 hours after collection.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: 24 hours from collection; Frozen: 1 month (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2008776||MPS II, S/P Interpretation|