Polymerase Chain Reaction/Sequencing
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA) or plasma preparation tube (PPT).
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate plasma from cells within 6 hours of collection. Transfer 5 mL plasma to ARUP Standard Transport Tubes and freeze immediately. (Min: 5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Patient's most recent viral load and viral load collection date are recommended.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 2 years
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2008439||EER HIV-1 Drug Resist (GenoSURE PRIme)|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
- HIV-1 Genotype
- POL Genotype
- Resistance Testing
- Retroviral Genotype
Performed at Monogram Biosciences