- Patient Preparation
- Plain red.
- Specimen Preparation
- Allow specimen to clot for 1 hour at room temperature. Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.3 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Separator tubes. Specimens left to clot refrigerated. Specimens exposed to repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- After separation from cells: Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: 2 hours; Frozen: 2 weeks
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2008098||Complement Component C1q Functional|
- C1q Functional