Quantitative Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry
Specimens from New York clients will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory.
- Patient Preparation
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 500 mg nails to an ARUP Trace Element-Free Transport Tube (ARUP supply #43116) available online through eSupply using ARUP Connect™ or contact ARUP Client Services at (800) 522-2787. (Min: 500 mg)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature. Also acceptable: Refrigerated or frozen.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Ambient: Undetermined Refrigerated: Undetermined Frozen: Undetermined
Exposure Monitoring/Investigation; Not for clinical diagnostic purposes.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at National Medical Services (NMS)