- Patient Preparation
- Tumor tissue.
- Specimen Preparation
- Formalin fix (10 percent neutral buffered formalin) and paraffin embed specimen (cells must be prepared into a cellblock). Protect paraffin block and/or slides from excessive heat. Transport tissue block or 6 unstained (3- to 5- micron thick sections), positively charged slides in a tissue transport kit (ARUP Supply #47808) available online through eSupply using AUP Connect™ or contact ARUP Client Services at (800)522-2787. (Min. 2 slides) If sending precut slides, do not oven bake.
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature or refrigerated. Ship in cooled container during summer months.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens submitted with non-representative tissue type. Depleted specimens.
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY ORDERING AND SUBMISSION DETAILS: Submit electronic request. For additional technical details, please contact ARUP Anatomic Pathology at (801)581-2507.
- Ambient: Indefinite; Refrigerated: Indefinitely; Frozen: Unacceptable
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2006949||SDHB w/Interp by IHC - Reference Number|
|2006950||SDHB w/Interp by IHC - Tissue Source|
|2006951||SDHB w/Interp by IHC - Result|
- SDHB IHC
- SDHB immunostaining
- Succinate Dehydrogenase B