Qualitative Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate from cells within 1 hour of draw. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Grossly hemolyzed or lipemic specimens. Thawed specimens.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 3 months
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2006451||Hepatitis Delta Antigen by ELISA|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at Cambridge Biomedical Research Group