This test may be ordered only for samples previously tested at ARUP and that are currently available for review by ARUP pathologists.
- Patient Preparation
- Paraffin Block from a case performed by ARUP / Department of Pathology at University of Utah Hospital.
- Specimen Preparation
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature or refrigerated.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Any case performed elsewhere or if there is not enough usable tissue in the block for requested testing.
- This test is for the selection of a block from a case performed, and blocks retained at ARUP Laboratories and/or Department of Pathology for University of Utah Hospital.
- Ambient: Indefinitely; Refrigerated: Indefinitely; Frozen: Indefinitely
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|