- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 7 mL whole blood. (Min: 7 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature. Also acceptable: Refrigerated
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Include completed patient history and signed consent form. Patient History Form and Patient Consent Form for Molecular Testing are available on the ARUP web site or by contacting ARUP Client Services at (800) 522-2787.
- Ambient: 5 days; Refrigerated: 5 days; Frozen: Unacceptable
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2006266||Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Panel|
Performed at Harvard Medical School