- Patient Preparation
- Products of conception in paraffin tissue block.
- Specimen Preparation
- Paraffin embed products of conception in a tissue block
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- No tissue remaining on the block. Specimens fixed in Bouin's Solution (picric acid), fixatives containing mercuric chloride (e.g. B5, Zenker's solution) or ethanol-based fixatives containing ethylene glycol, acetic acid, or zinc chloride. Decalcified specimens.
- Include H&E stained slide and surgical pathology report.
- Ambient: Indefinitely; Refrigerated: Indefinitely; Frozen: Unacceptable
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2006308||POC - DNA Analysis||30911-2|
|2008898||POC - DNA Index||30912-0|
|2010872||EER DNA, POC||11526-1|
- DNA Ploidy for Hydatidiform Moles
- Partial and Complete Hydatidiform Moles
- Partial or Complete Hydatidiform Moles
- Products of Conception