Aids in management of individuals receiving natalizumab therapy.
Qualitative Bridging Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red. Also acceptable: Serum separator tube (SST).
- Specimen Preparation
- Allow blood to clot at room temperature for 30 minutes. Separate serum from cells within 1 hour. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Frozen. Also acceptable: Refrigerated
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: 2 Weeks; Frozen: 2 Weeks
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, please click the sidebar link to access the Interface Map.
- Tysabri, Natalizumab Immunogenicity Test
Performed at Viracor-IBT Laboratories