Quantitative Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- 24-hour urine. Specimen must be refrigerated during collection.
- Specimen Preparation
- Do not use additives or preservatives. Transfer one 5 mL aliquot from a well-mixed 24-hour collection to ARUP Standard Transport Tubes. (Min: 2.1 mL) Record total volume on transport tube and test request form.
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Additional specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Thawed specimens.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 1 month
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0092166||Creatinine, 24 Hour Urine|
|2004773||Total Urine Volume|
|2004774||Testosterone, Urine ug/24h|
|2004775||Testosterone, Urine ug/g|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at Quest Diagnostics