CD4 Cell Culture Assay for Phenotypic Recombinant-virus Co-receptor Tropism
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 4 mL whole blood to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 4 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Thawed specimens.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen at -20°C: 2 weeks; Frozen at -70°C: Indefinitely.
Recommended for patients with undetectable viral loads.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2004749||EER Trofile DNA Co-Receptor Tropism|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at Monogram Biosciences