- Patient Preparation
- Tissue or cells.
- Specimen Preparation
- Formalin fix (10 percent neutral buffered formalin) and paraffin embed specimen (cells must be prepared into a cellblock). Protect paraffin block and/or slides from excessive heat. Transport tissue block or 5 unstained (3- to 5-micron thick sections), positively charged slides in a tissue transport kit (ARUP supply #47808). Available online through eSupply using ARUP Connect™ or contact ARUP Client Services at (800) 522-2787. (Min: 2 slides). If sending precut slides, do not oven bake.
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature or refrigerated. Ship in cooled container during summer months.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens submitted with non-representative tissue type. Depleted specimens.
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY ORDERING AND SUBMISSION DETAILS: Submit electronic request. If you do not have electronic ordering capability, use an ARUP Immunohistochemistry Stain Form (form #32978) with an ARUP client number. For additional technical details, please contact ARUP Client Services.
- Ambient: Indefinite, Refrigerated: Indefinite, Frozen: Unacceptable
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2004173||Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 by IHC|
|2004174||Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 Ref Number|
- Lectin (Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 (UEA-1) by Immunohistochemistry)
- UEA-1 (Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 (UEA-1) by Immunohistochemistry)