Refer to ARUP Immunohistochemistry Stain Offerings brochure at www.aruplab.com/ap/resources.
- Patient Preparation
- Tissue or cells.
- Specimen Preparation
- Formalin fix (10 percent neutral buffered formalin) and paraffin embed specimen (cells must be prepared into a cellblock). Protect paraffin block and/or slides from excessive heat. Transport tissue block or 5 unstained (3- to 5-micron thick sections), positively charged slides in a tissue transport kit (ARUP supply #47808). Available online through eSupply using ARUP Connect™ or contact ARUP Client Services at (800) 522-2787. (Min: 2 slides). If sending precut slides, do not oven bake.
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature or refrigerated. Ship in cooled container during summer months.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Depleted specimens. Specimens submitted with non-representative tissue type.
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY ORDERING AND SUBMISSION DETAILS: Submit electronic request. If you do not have electronic ordering capability, use an ARUP Immunohistochemistry Stain Form (#32978) with an ARUP client number. For additional technical details, please contact ARUP Client Services.
- Ambient: Indefinite; Refrigerated: Indefinite; Frozen: Indefinite
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2003569||CD43, L60 (Leu 22) by IHC|
|2003570||CD43, L60 (Leu 22) Reference Number|
- anti-CD43 IHC
- L60 IHC
- L60 staining
- Leu 22
- Leu22 IHC
- Leu22 staining