- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate from cells within 1 hour of draw. Transfer 1 mL plasma to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. Freeze at -70or on dry ice immediately. (Min: 1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Refrigerated or room temperature specimens.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable: Frozen at -70°C: 1 month
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2003305||Complement Component 3A|
- C3A (Complement Component 3A)
Performed at National Jewish