- Patient Preparation
- Specimen Preparation
- Formalin fix (10% neutral buffered formalin) and paraffin embed tissue. Transport tissue block or 5 sections on "plus" (positively) charged or silanized slides. (Min: 3 slides) Protect from excessive heat.
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature. Ship in cooled container during summer months.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens in fixative other than 10% neutral buffered formalin. Decalcified specimens.
- Ambient: Indefinitely; Refrigerated: Indefinitely; Frozen: Unacceptable
A negative result does not rule out the presence of an HPV genotype absent from the test panel, a low level infection, or specimen sampling error.
See Compliance Statement A: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2002895||HPV Low Risk ISH Comment|
|2002999||ISH Tissue Source|
|2003000||ISH Reference Number|
|2003001||H and E Slide Description|
|2003008||HPV ISH Low Risk|
- HPV Low Risk ISH
- HPV LR ISH
- HPVLOW ISH
- Human Papillomavirus
- low-risk HPV ISH
- LR-HPV ISH