Aids in therapeutic monitoring in individuals treated with thiopurines.
Qualitative High Performance Liquid Chromatography
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA). Also acceptable: Pink (K2EDTA)
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 5 mL whole blood (Min: 3.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Include drug name and dosage.
- Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 8 days; Frozen: Unacceptable
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
- 6-MMPN (methyl mercaptopurine nucleotide (Thiopurine Metabolites))
- 6-TGN (thioguanine nucleotide (Thiopurine Metabolites))