Diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring of hematopoietic neoplasms. This test is intended for oncology studies. For chromosome analysis to evaluate for a constitutional finding, order 2002289.
- Patient Preparation
- Green (sodium heparin).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 5 mL whole blood. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Frozen specimens. Clotted specimens.
- Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 48 hours; Frozen: Unacceptable
A processing fee will be charged if this procedure is canceled at the client's request, after the test has been set up, or if the specimen integrity is inadequate to allow culture growth.
This test must be ordered using Oncology test request form (#43099) or through your ARUP interface.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0097635||Chromosome Analysis, Leukemic Blood||62357-9|
|2002204||EER Chromosome Analysis, Leukemic Blood||11526-1|
- leukemic blood chromosome
- Leukemic blood karyotype