- Patient Preparation
- Lavender (EDTA), pink (K2EDTA), serum separator tube, or plasma preparation tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum or plasma from cells within 24 hours. Transfer 2 mL serum or plasma to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Heparinized specimens.
- Please submit most recent viral load and test date, if available.
- On cells: Ambient: 24 hours. After separation from cells: Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: 6 weeks
This test is performed pursuant to a license agreement with Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2001568||HBV Surface Antigen Mutations by Seq|
|2001569||Hepatitis B Genotype by Seq|
|2001570||HBV RT Polymerase Mutations by Seq|
- HBsAg mutations
- HBV drug resistance testing
- HBV Genotype
- HBV Genotyping
- HBV Resistance
- HBV Resistance Sequencing
- HBV Sequencing
- Hepatitis B Drug Resistance Panel