Quantitative Hemolytic Assay
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red.
- Specimen Preparation
- Allow to clot at room temperature for 20-60 minutes. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. Separate from clot and freeze at -70°C or on dry ice within 2 hours of draw. (Min: 1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Serum separator tubes.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 3 months
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0099131||Complement Component 6 Functional|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
- Hemolytic C6 (Complement Component 6 Functional)
- Hemolytic Complement (Complement Component 6 Functional)
- Sixth Component of Complement (Complement Component 6 Functional)
Performed at National Jewish