Follow-up test for complement activity screening when CH50 and AH50 are low or absent and high suspicion remains for complement deficiency.
Quantitative Radial Immunodiffusion
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red. Also acceptable: Lavender (EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 1 mL serum or plasma to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Ambient: 1 week; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 3 weeks
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0099074||C8 Complement Component|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performed at Quest Diagnostics