Quantitative Enzyme Immunoassay
Specimens from New York clients will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red or serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer two 1 mL aliquots of serum into ARUP Standard Transport Tubes and freeze immediately. (Min: 0.5 mL per aliquot)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Room temperature or refrigerated specimens.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: Indefinitely
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0098275||Substance P, EIA|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at Focus Diagnostics, Inc.