Quantitative ImmunoCAP Fluorescent Enzyme Immunoassay
Specimens from New York clients will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory.
- Patient Preparation
- Serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 0.5 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.2 mL/allergen)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Hemolyzed, icteric, or lipemic specimens.
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 1 year
Effective August 20, 2012
Less than 15.70 mcg/mL
Values less than 2.00 mcg/mL represent absent or undetectable levels of allergen-specific IgG antibody. Values 2.00 mcg/mL and above indicate progressive increases in the relative concentration of allergen-specific IgG.
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
The units of measure mcg/mL and mgA/L are interchangeable. 1 mg/L = 1000 mcg/1000 mL
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0097659||Allergen, Food, Egg White IgG|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at firstname.lastname@example.org.