Candida albicans Antibodies IgA, IgG, and IgM by ELISA
Semi-Quantitative Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
New York DOH Approval Status
This test will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory.
- Patient Preparation
- Serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 0.5 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube (Min: 0.1 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 6 months
|Test Number||Components||Reference Interval|
|Candida Antibody, IgG|
|Candida Antibody, IgM|
|Candida Antibody, IgA|
The best evidence for current infection is a significant change on two appropriately timed specimens where both tests are done in the same laboratory at the same time. However, low levels of IgM antibodies may occasionally persist for more than 12 months post-infection.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0095202||Candida Antibody IgG|
|0095261||Candida Antibody IgM|
|0095262||Candida Antibody IgA|
- Candida IgG, IgM, IgA Ab Panel (Candida albicans Antibodies, IgA, IgG, & IgM by ELISA)
- Thrush (Candida albicans Antibodies, IgA, IgG, & IgM by ELISA)