Quantitative High Performance Liquid Chromatography
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red, gray (sodium fluoride/potassium oxalate), green (sodium heparin), lavender (EDTA), or pink (K2EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 2 mL serum or plasma to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 0.7 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Separator tubes.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 1 week
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0091350||Levodopa Quantitative, Serum or Plasma|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at National Medical Services (NMS)