- Patient Preparation
- Random urine.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 1 mL urine. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens exposed to repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ambient: 1 week; Refrigerated: 1 month; Frozen: 3 years
Drugs covered: phencyclidine (PCP).
Positive cutoff: 10 ng/mL
For medical purposes only; not valid for forensic use.
The concentration value must be greater than or equal to the cutoff to be reported as positive. Interpretive questions should be directed to the laboratory.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0090366||Drug Confirmation, Phencyclidine, Urine|
- Pain Management, Phencyclidine, Quantitative, with medMATCH, Urine
- Pain Management, Phencyclidine, with Confirmation with medMATCH, Urine