- Patient Preparation
- Random urine.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 3.5 mL urine with no additives or preservatives to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 1.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens exposed to repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ambient: 1 week; Refrigerated: 1 month; Frozen: 3 years
|Drugs Covered||Cutoff Concentrations|
Positive cutoff: 50 ng/mL
For medical purposes only; not valid for forensic use.
The concentration value must be greater than or equal to the cutoff to be reported as positive. Interpretive questions should be directed to the laboratory.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0090359||Benzoylecgonine, Urn, Quant||3394-4|
- Pain Management
- Pain Management, Cocaine Metabolite with Confirmation with medMATCH, Urine
- Pain Management, Cocaine Metabolite, Quantitative, with medMATCH, Urine