- Patient Preparation
- Random urine.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 3.5 mL urine with no additives or preservatives to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 1.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens exposed to repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ambient: 1 week; Refrigerated: 1 month; Frozen: 3 years
|Drugs Covered||Cutoff Concentrations|
Positive cutoff: 50 ng/mL
For medical purposes only; not valid for forensic use.
The concentration value must be greater than or equal to the cutoff to be reported as positive. Interpretive questions should be directed to the laboratory.
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0090359||Benzoylecgonine, Urn, Quant||3394-4|
- Pain Management
- Pain Management, Cocaine Metabolite with Confirmation with medMATCH, Urine
- Pain Management, Cocaine Metabolite, Quantitative, with medMATCH, Urine