- Patient Preparation
- Plain red or serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Remove serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 3 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Frozen (on dry ice).
- Unacceptable Conditions
- After separation from cells: Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 1 month
A positive result on this test is not definitive for specific anti-neutrophil antibodies, since anti-HLA antibodies and immune complexes may also cause a positive result. The results of this test should be correlated to clinical history and other data.
See Compliance Statement A: www.aruplab.com/CS
This test should not be confused with Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody, IgG (0050811 - ANCA).
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0055506||Neutrophil Associated Antibodies|
- Anti-Granulocyte Antibodies
- Anti-Neutrophil Antibodies
- Granulocyte Ab
- Neutrophil Antibody