- Patient Preparation
- Serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.15 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Plasma. Contaminated, hemolyzed, or severely lipemic specimens.
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 1 year (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
Titer: < 1:40 No antibody detected.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0050747||Striated Muscle Antibody, IgG Screen|
|0050748||Striated Muscle Antibody, IgG Titer|
- Anti-Skeletal Muscle IgG Antibodies
- Anti-Striated Antibody
- Anti-Striated Muscle Antibody
- Muscle (Skeletal) Antibodies
- Myoid Antibody
- Skeletal Muscle Antibodies
- Striational Antibodies