Quantitative Flow Cytometry/Semi-Quantitative Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red.
- Specimen Preparation
- Let stand for 2 hours, then separate serum from cells within 1 hour. Transfer TWO 1.5 mL aliquots of serum to individual ARUP Standard Transport Tubes and freeze immediately. (Min: 0.5 mL/aliquot)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Non-frozen specimens. Specimens exposed to repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Refer to individual components.
|0050301||C1q Binding Assay
||Less than 4 µgE/mL is considered negative for circulating complement binding immune complexes.
|0050302||Raji Cell Immune Complex Assay
Many autoimmune disorders, chronic infections and malignancies are associated with circulating immune complexes. Quantitation of immune complexes assists in staging immunologic disorders.
See Compliance Statement A: www.aruplab.com/CS
Immune complexes bind to Raji Cells via their complement receptors. The immunoglobulin portion of the immune complex is then detected by flow cytometry with anti-human IgG-FITC.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|0050301||C1Q Binding Assay|
|0050302||Raji Cell Immune Complex Assay|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
- Circulating Immune Complex Panel
- Detection of C3d Circulating Immune Complexes