Use in the initial evaluation of individuals with serum monoclonal protein present and negative IgG, IgA, and IgM immunofixation studies.
Qualitative Immunofixation Electrophoresis
This test is New York DOH approved.
- Patient Preparation
- Serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.3 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Assay is designed for qualitative assessment of monoclonal IgD or IgE protein.
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 8 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: 1 month
Negative for monoclonal IgD and IgE.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, please click the sidebar link to access the Interface Map.
- IgD and IgE IFE
- IFE IgD & IgE
- IgD & IgE
- IgD, IgE Immunofixation test
- Immunofixation IgD and IgE
- Monoclonal IgD and IgE IFE
- Qualitative Assessment for Monoclonal IgD and IgE (Immunofixation Electrophoresis, Immunoglobulin D & Immunoglobulin E, Serum)