UUHSC Testing Only
Specimens from New York clients will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory.
- Patient Preparation
- Testing is limited to the University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Primary Children's Medical Center (10432), and Intermountain Shriners Hospital (10367) only.
Lavender (EDTA) or pink (K2EDTA).
- Specimen Preparation
- Do not freeze. Transport 5 mL whole blood.
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Separator or gel tubes.
- Ambient: 72 hours; Refrigerated: 1 week; Frozen: Unacceptable
If Direct Coombs (Anti-Human Globulin) test is positive, Direct Antiglobulin-Mono will be added. Additional charges apply.
86880; if positive, add 86880 x2
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at firstname.lastname@example.org.