Preferred reflex panel for the workup of suspected vasculitis. For patients with a history of vasculitis, refer to Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody with Reflex to Titer and MPO/PR3 Antibodies (2002068).
For evaluation of autoimmune liver disease, use in conjunction with Autoimmune Liver Disease Evaluation with Reflex to Smooth Muscle Antibody (SMA), IgG by IFA (2007210).
- Patient Preparation
- Serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- CSF, plasma, urine, or other body fluids. Contaminated, hemolyzed, or severely lipemic specimens.
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 1 year (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
|Test Number||Components||Reference Interval|
| ||Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Ab, IgG||< 1:20: Not significant|
| ||Myeloperox Antibodies, IgG|
| ||Serine Proteinase 3, IgG|
ANCA IFA is simultaneously tested on ethanol- and formalin-fixed slides to allow differentiation of C- and P-ANCA patterns.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0050526||Myeloperox Antibodies, IgG||6969-0|
|0050527||Serine Proteinase 3, IgG||6968-2|
|0050811||Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Ab, IgG||29967-7|
- (Perinuclear Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
- ANCA Reflex
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Ab Test
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies Panel, IgG
- Anticytoplasmic Antibody
- Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies (ACPA)
- Autoantibodies to Proteinase 3
- Cytoplasmic Neutrophil Antibodies
- Proteinase 3