Monitor patient adherence.
- Patient Preparation
- Random urine.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 4 mL urine with no additives or preservatives to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 2 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Specimens exposed to repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ambient: 1 week; Refrigerated: 1 month; Frozen: 3 years
Cutoff concentration: 100 ng/mL
The absence of expected drug(s) and/or drug metabolite(s) may indicate non-compliance, inappropriate timing of specimen collection relative to drug administration, poor drug absorption, diluted/adulterated urine, or limitations of testing. The concentration at which the screening test can detect a drug or metabolite varies. The concentration value must be greater than or equal to the cutoff to be reported as positive. Interpretive questions should be directed to the laboratory.
For medical purposes only; not valid for forensic use.
For detection of morphine, hydrocodone, and similar compounds, see Opiates, Screen Only, Urine (ARUP test code 2005096). For quantitation see Opiates, Confirmation Only, Urine (ARUP test code 0090364).
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|2005102||Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Urn, Screen||58430-0|
- Urine screen for oxycodone
- urine screen for oxymorphone