Preferred reflex panel for managing patients with a known diagnosis of vasculitis. May be assistive in evaluating suspected vasculitis. For the workup of suspected vasculitis, the preferred panel is ANCA-Associated Vasculitis Profile (ANCA/MPO/PR3) with Reflex to ANCA Titer (2006480).
- Patient Preparation
- Serum separator tube.
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum from cells ASAP or within 2 hours of collection. Transfer 1 mL serum to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Unacceptable Conditions
- CSF, plasma, urine, or other body fluids. Contaminated, hemolyzed, or severely lipemic specimens.
- After separation from cells: Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 2 weeks; Frozen: 1 year (avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles)
|Test Number||Components||Reference Interval|
|Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody, IgG||< 1:20: Not significant|
|0050526||Myeloperoxidase (MPO) Antibody|
|0050527||Serine Proteinase 3 (PR3) Antibody|
If screen is positive, then titer and MPO/PR3 antibodies will be added to aid in antibody determination. Additional charges apply.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0050811||Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Ab, IgG||29967-7|
- (Perinuclear Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
- ANCA Panel, IgG
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Ab Test
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies Panel, IgG
- Anticytoplasmic Antibody
- Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies (ACPA)
- Autoantibodies to Proteinase 3
- c ANCA (Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody with Reflex to Titer & MPO/PR3 Antibodies)
- Cytoplasmic Neutrophil Antibodies
- p ANCA
- Proteinase 3