- Patient Preparation
- Green (sodium or lithium heparin). Collect Monday-Thursday only.
- Specimen Preparation
- Specimen must be received at performing laboratory within 24 hours of collection. Do not send to ARUP Laboratories. For direct submission instructions please contact ARUP Referral Testing at (800) 242-2787, ext. 5145. Transport 8 mL whole blood (Min: 2 mL).
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Send Monday-Thursday only. Specimen must be sent directly to performing laboratory. Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Patient history form is required.
- Ambient: 24 hours; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: Unacceptable
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0099601||Leukocyte Lysosomal Enzyme Screen||48311-5|
- Lysosomal Enzyme Panel (Leukocyte Lysosomal Enzyme)
- Lysosomal Storage Disease Enzyme Analysis (Leukocyte Lysosomal Enzyme)
Performed at Jefferson Medical College Lab