Useful for general screening in contexts of compliance and/or abuse. A screen with reflex testing is the preferred method for ruling out cannabinoid exposure. For follow-up testing of a presumptive result, THC Metabolite, Urine, Quantitative (0090369) is preferred.
- Patient Preparation
- Random urine.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transfer 4 mL urine with no additives or preservatives to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube. (Min: 2 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Breast milk.
- Ambient: 1week; Refrigerated: 1 month; Frozen: 3 years
For medical purposes only; not valid for forensic use.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name||LOINC|
|0092195||THC, Urn, Screen||19292-2|
|2012212||Screen, Urine Interpretation||54247-2|
- Pain Management
- Pain Management, Marijuana Metabolite, Quantitative, with medMATCH, Urine
- Pain Management, Marijuana Metabolite, with Confirmation with medMATCH, Urine