Quantitative High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Specimens from New York clients will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory.
- Patient Preparation
- Plain red. Also acceptable: Green (sodium heparin).
- Specimen Preparation
- Separate serum or plasma from cells ASAP or within one hour of collection. Transfer 2 mL serum or plasma to an ARUP Standard Transport Tube and freeze immediately. (Min: 0.5 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- CRITICAL FROZEN. Separate specimens must be submitted when multiple tests are ordered.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Severely hemolyzed or thawed specimens.
- Include drug dose amount, frequency, method and date and time of last dose prior to draw on requisition form.
- Ambient: Unacceptable; Refrigerated: Unacceptable; Frozen: 1 month
If the exact time of both the dose and the blood draw are not accurately recorded, accurate interpretation of the concentration will not be possible.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2009209||Antimicrobial Level - Isoniazid Ser/Pla|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, contact interface support at email@example.com.
Performed at National Jewish