•Preferred test for fresh specimens at time of diagnosis for detecting prognostically important genomic abnormalities in leukemias/lymphomas and solid tumors involving
•Loss/gain of DNA
• Loss of heterozygosity (LOH)
•Monitor disease progression and response to therapy
Genomic Microarray (Oligo-SNP Array)
Specimens from New York clients will be sent out to a New York DOH approved laboratory, if possible.
- Patient Preparation
- Green (sodium heparin). Bone marrow or peripheral blood required.
- Specimen Preparation
- Transport 3 mL bone marrow. (Min: 1 mL) or 5 mL peripheral blood (Min: 2 mL)
- Storage/Transport Temperature
- Room temperature.
- Unacceptable Conditions
- Frozen specimens. Clotted specimens.
- Ambient: 48 hours; Refrigerated: 48 hours; Frozen: Unacceptable
Refer to report
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
This test must be ordered using a Cytogenetic test request form 43099 or through your ARUP interface. Please submit the Patient History Form - Chromosome Studies with the Electronic Packing List. The form is available on ARUP's Web site, http://www.aruplab.com/patienthistory.
|Component Test Code*||Component Chart Name|
|2006326||Cytogenomic Microarray SNP - Oncology|
|2006327||EER CMA ONC|
* Component test codes cannot be used to order tests. The information provided here is not sufficient for interface builds; for a complete test mix, please click the sidebar link to access the Interface Map.
- genomic microarray, oligo-SNP array